Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Is there snow where you are?

Caroline, England (UK)
1/12
No Snow here yet ~ tones of frost though.
But this is pretty too!



Maddy, New Jersey/NYC
12/1/10
In my neck of the woods, It's starting to get pretty cold outside, but the sun is still glorious!



Rikako, Japan
Photobucket
There is no snow yet.
It was nice&warm flea market weather.



Sonya, The Netherlands
1.12
We've got snow!!! it arrived on time for my birthday today :)



Lola, Utah
Photobucket
We've got LOTS of snow and it is fa-reezing!!!! Like, one and two and three degrees here, and several degrees below zero in other parts of the state. I haven't left the house in three days, and I have no intention of leaving any time soon! Ha ha!

5 comments:

  1. Turns out we DO have snow - it came yesterday! But these are pre-posted so I'll share some shots next week! Meanwhile, sneaky peek here; http://m.flickr.com/photos/pcjjap/
    Lola - is only just crept above freezing a couple of times all week here, -2 today!
    I envy you girls all that sunshine, but my kids are happy to see snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had flurries on Thanksgiving Day, but nothing to write home about. As far as I'm concerned, it can be a snow-less winter, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header ladies! We have tons of snow....wasn't online yesterday too busy shoveling snow. Happy Bday Sonya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! Yeah, BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sonya!! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete