Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11.4 TODAY





LOLA, UTAH
today 11.4
Today, dad finally bought a pencil sharpener (a purchase that was more than a YEAR overdue!) and Kort spent the entire evening sharpening every pencil in the house!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
11.4.10



RIKAKO, JAPAN
11.4 TODAY
A hot spring again!!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
11.4
Today I'm dreaming of going on a cruise somewhere... somewhere, anywhere!



KATIE, INDONESIA
11.4.2010
We got Emilie an easel and some paint. She just LOVED painting her first masterpiece!



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
11/4/10
Today I'm putting away all our Halloween stuff. The year's going by so fast!



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
11.04.10 Today
Today my daughter and I builded a strong bridge.



WANDA, CANADA
Nov 4, 2010 - Today
A rare sunset out our back window, through the trees.

3 comments:

  1. I love that quote Rocio! Love it so much.
    This year is flying Maddylicious. Zoom!
    I totally want to come on your cruise B : )
    Emilie is beyond adorable. I love how I can see her little arm. I adore when kids still have that little arm roll write above their wrist. I am always sad when it goes away because I know their 'babyness' is gone : (
    Have a lovely day everyone! Weather you are coloring with pencils or sitting in hot springs : ) XO

    ReplyDelete