Thursday, November 18, 2010

11.19.10 Today I am grateful for...

 Caroline, England
19/11
Today I am grateful for the seasons.

Sonya, the Netherlands
19.11
I am grateful for my 2 sons who still take the time to bring me a rose.

Buckaroomama, Hong Kong
11.19
I am thankful for bright and beautiful colors.

Becky, Philadelphia
I am thankful for beautiful friends that share the journey of life with me.

Rikako, Japan
11.19 Gratitude Series.
When a sumo wrestler embraces a child it is said they do not get sick. I am thankful that Ayaka had that opportunity.

Katie, Indonesia
11.18.2010
I am grateful for the opportunity to try new things. Here I am learning how to make pottery.


Maddy, New Jersey/NYC
Photobucket
I am grateful that my high school days are OVER!


10 comments:

  1. It's Friday! And all is well in the world! Hope your weekends are magnificent! Thanks for sharing gratitude this week! Divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, every single photo. Wishing everyone a great weekend. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures ladies! I'm thankful it's the weekend and my hubby Birthday.....that means cake for me!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and post! So much to be thankful for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and inspiring post with incredible photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. first time here - came over from Unknown Mami
    Nice photos from all over the world
    Just wondering how this works - do you get photos sent to you every week?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, as always. I'd never heard that about sumo wrestlers.... We have a new baby in our family so I'll be on the lookout for one :-)
    happy SIMC, jj

    ReplyDelete