Monday, November 8, 2010

11.9.2010 Tuesdays Around the World


Time to link up and share your Tuesdays with us! Simply share your own "today" (in a post on your own blog where you mention, and link back to Communal Global) then link up with us (at the bottom of this post) so we can come and visit your blog and see your unique (or wonderfully ordinary) "TODAY." Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to add our button to your site (see the link that says "add us" in our header? Click that!) so more of your friends can share in the sharing! We can't wait to see your "Today."





CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
9/11
Today... I feel enormous!! Just under 4 weeks to go to due date ~ here's hoping for early!

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
11.9  TODAY
My Little Miss Sunshine.



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
11/9/10
Today I took the plunge to the "dark side" and bought an e-reader :)



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today, I am hibernating, drinking hot chocolate, snuggling down into blankets, listening to rain on the tin roof, and kissing these yummy cheeks!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
Today 11.9.10
Twin girls I got to help photograph at a fundraiser for Molly.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
11.9 Today
Eclipse was finally shown from end of last week here in Japan. I have been waiting so long!



SARAH, GEORGIA
11.9 Today
Getting ready to pack up and ship back the fisheye lens I rented for a week to play with. This shot is from this past weekend -- we sent my dad on a bi-plane ride for his 60th birthday!


2 comments:

  1. Sarh - The photo is awesome!!

    Becky - Twins?! Double the fun! Wish I had some cute twins to photograph!

    Buckeroomama - Zoe is a doll! Nuff said :)

    Lola - I want to kiss those cheeks too! You have stay in the baby making business, you guys make some beautiful ones!!!

    Rikako- You're just getting Eclipse now?! Geez!! But it's worth the wait...trust me :)

    ReplyDelete