Monday, January 18, 2010

Singwa




Hi, I'm Singwa (aka Buckeroomama on my blog).  I have been living in Hong Kong for over 20 years… and loving it. I'm married and have two tikesters who light up my world.


When the kids were younger, my blog was filled with pics of them, but now that they're older and are not amused at seeing their own pics and little stories online, most of photos I take these days are of the scenes I see around Hong Kong, food (that I eat, that I make), stuff that I see during our various trips or just about anything that I find interesting.

When not blogging (or baking/cooking or hiking), I teach baby sign language and conduct Baby Signs® parent workshops for families and do Baby Signs® training for early childhood educators.

Instagram:  Buckeroomama

2 comments:

  1. hello, thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Buckeroomama...Love the capture at this week's link up. Amazing view of the street that was/maybe in the transformer movie. I couldn't leave a comment there for you for some reason so leaving it here. Thanks for linking with Pictorial Tuesday.

    Peaabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete