Tuesday, November 23, 2010

TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR...

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
11.24
Today I am thankful for carefree joy.

Lola, Utah
11.24
I am grateful for the hubs… and especially grateful that he has worked tirelessly this past week to finish our basement so we would have extra room for all 38 of our Thanksgiving guests on Thursday. Yikes! He is the best. (This is what it looked like as of Sunday night! It’ll be a tight squeeze… wish us luck!)

Becky, Philadelphia
11.24.10 I am thankful for unexpected rainbows
I am thankful for unexpected rainbows!

Wanda, Canada
Nov 24, 2010
Freedom – Liberte

Rikako, Japan
11.24 Gratitude Series
We decorated the Christmas tree. I am thankful for this happy time of the family.

Katie, Indonesia
11.24.2010
I am so grateful for my youngest sister, Caleigh. She amazes me everyday with her creativity, courage and strength. I am especially thankful that she gets to live with us in Indonesia. Lucky me!

Caroline, England
24/11
Today…I am grateful for the inventors of BRILLIANT educational games to keep my kids learning while I am a bit out of steam!

Maddy, New Jersey/NYC
11/24/10
I’m grateful for beautiful days spent with the people I love the most!

Sonya, The Netherlands
23.11
I'm grateful for beautiful places to explore.

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure who is uploading this week but none of my photos have been posted yet..lol don't forget me :)

    Beautiful photos ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots again today everyone!

    B'mama ~ she is SO cute and your picture is again awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Caroline! I have to say that although I did the edit on this photo, it was actually the kids' godfather who took it. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful things today ladies! For those celebrating Thanksgiving hoping for a safe and happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll check on that Sonya. Actually, this whole week of posting has been a plain nightmare! Starting with the HTML stuff to missing photos on Photobucket. Maybe I'm not equipped to this :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I love everyone's todays! Beautiful!
    Thank you so much for doing the posts today Maddy. It is a LOT of work : ) so I really appreciate you doing it!
    Wishing all of you a marvelous Thanksgiving. Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving to all. And even though we "Canucks" celebrate it early - I am still thankful!!

    ReplyDelete