Friday, November 12, 2010

11.12.2010 TODAY

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
11.12  TODAY
I've never really liked anthuriums before, but I saw this one at one of the parks here and changed my mind.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
baby
Today ~ we are finishing off the last bits of 'getting ready' and we're set!



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today I am cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. The nursery is back to its original state after a few days of chaos ;) Now, on to the coat closet!



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
11/12/10
The hubby surprised me with these gorgeous roses. He's learning, folks!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
11.12.10
Is it Friday yet? : ) We think so! Let's celebrate life, baby. Celebrate life!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
11.12 Today
We went to see "Despicable Me" in 3D today. Kids loved it.



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
11.12.10
She is the reason I keep going...♥



SARAH, GEORGIA
11.12 Today
Thankful that out of my three children, one of them enjoys shoes as much as I do :)



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
12.11
How's THAT for a water tower?



WANDA, MONTREAL
Nov 12, 2010 - Today
I love tree silhouettes. I got this shot going 65 mph down the highway, through the window. No, I wasn't driving! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Buckeroomama..those flowers always make me laugh. That one is beautiful..I've only seen them in red!

    Caroline..I love that bunny in there:)

    Lola..I just love the color of that room!

    Maddy..those ARE gorgeous roses! big points for the hubby:P

    Becky..awesome shot! love those chairs!!

    Rikako..My two went and saw that a few weeks ago and loved it too:)

    Rocio..She is beautiful

    Sarah..LOVE that photo

    Wanda..Wow thats a seriously cool looking photo!

    Have a wonderful weekend Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the entries today. And Maddy and Bmama - those flowers? BEEEEEautiful!

    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazed by everyones pictures today......have a wonderful weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow AMAZING pics Chicas!!!
    Sarah: I want a lens like urs!
    Have a Lovely Weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete