Sunday, November 14, 2010

11.15.2010 Today, I am grateful for...

WANDA, CANADA
Photobucket
.....my roses that bloom in June but I keep in my heart the year through.



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
11/15/10
I'm thankful that every now and then, I can treat myself to some new goodies!



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today I am grateful for a healthy, three-month-old-thumb-sucker!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
15.11
I'm thankful that nature can give me a much needed laugh when I least expect it.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
11.15 Gratitude Series!
I am grateful for my wonderful children.



KATIE, INDONESIA
11.15.2010
This week is a tribute to Indonesia. This country is facing so much difficulty right now with the ongoing threats and occurrences of earthquakes, volcanos, tsunamis and more. I want to highlight the beauty and humility of this country I love!

Today's picture is from yesterday. We had our church's primary presentation (when the kids sing songs and give short talks on church principles) and they all did such a great job! We got a photo of the primary afterwards and Emilie being Emilie just didn't want to stay in frame. Ha ha, oh well. I am so grateful for the warm, welcoming branch members here and that I have an actual church building with recognition from the government to go to at all, a luxury we didn't have in Oman.

CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
wood
Today I am GRATEFUL for the donation of some winter fuel...

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
Photobucket


SARAH, GEORGIA
Photobucket

SUKI, GERMANY

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Monday's girls! I LOVE the little baby Rikako! Get out of the city! SO sweet! I also love the happy baby and the smiles all around. Beautiful as can be! Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start the new week! Love all of your todays. It is so fun seeing ordinary days of people all around the globe.

    We have the BEST group of girls ever! Sending lots of love! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for the smile this blog brings me each day! Wonderful things from around the world. Happy Monday Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the giggle this morning Sonya. And for the smiles all these pics gave me. I'm extra crazy about Suki's shot. I just love the feel of it.

    Happy Monday girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW beautiful shots today!! So much to be grateful for..Wanda I laughed so hard when I spotted that mushroom while taking a walk..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wonderful reasons to be grateful!! Looking forward to the rest of the month ladies!! Sonya....LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete