Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11.17.10 Today I am grateful for...

(Letter R)
We are linking up at ABC Wednesday today so we can meet even moRe beautiful
people fRom all aRound the WoRld. AfteR all, our name is Communal Global foR a Reason!

Today I am grateful for...
(Sarah, Atlanta, Georgia)
11.17 Today
One of my favoRite places on eaRth, the beach!
(Buckaroomama, Hong Kong)
11.17
Even though we live in the city, the kids do not think the only place we can get coRn is the gRocery stoRe.
(Sonya, Netherlands)
17.11
I am thankful for bRight, beautiful coloRs.
(Becky, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Photobucket
I am thankful for my beautiful niece who makes life moRe fun!
(Roccio, Mexico)
11.17.10
I am thankful for the light at the end of the tunnel!
(Maddy, New Jersey/NYC)
11/17/10
I am thankful for nephews. The best biRth contRol eveR!
(Wanda, Canada)
I'm grateful for... Nov 17, 2010
...our fRiends. FouR families tRaveled to China TWICE and bRought back 8 pRecious childRen. And 2 are mine!
(Katie, Indonesia)
11.19.2010
I am gRateful to be able to see and leaRn about new cultuRes. This lady is pRepaRing what is going to be her village's suppeR of gRilled fish. (Lombok, Indonesia)
(Suki, Germany)
I am thankful for the beautiful coloRs in the woRld.

What are you thankful for today?

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful day. I can scarcely believe it is Wednesday! Oh, that is because it isn't Wednesday yet : )

    Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow. Look for beauty wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post, though i'm not finding the requisite R theme for ABC WEDNESDAY

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful reminders of gratefulness. I'm thankful for getting a job after being unemployed for almost 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving this "I am grateful for..." series that we're doing for the rest of this month!

    Wonderful photos, ladies... and great reminders of things to be thankful for. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos!

    I know what you mean about nephews being a form of biRth contRol! LOL!

    Thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GoRgeous pictuRes as always! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful posts!!! SO much to be thankful on this Wednesday! And yay on linking up to ABC Wednesday! So awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these entries are outstanding. You gals are rocking your cameras.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete