Monday, November 22, 2010

TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR...

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
11.23
I am grateful for silliness!

Lola, Utah
11.23
I am grateful that my son has an amazing teacher. She loves him for who he is, and that love has brought out the absolute BEST in him this year - there is nothing more a parent could ask for! She planned a great Thanksgiving Party for them with tons of crafts and treats. We love her to pieces!

Becky, Philadelphia
11.23.10 I am thankful for kids that don't always tie their sneakers.
I am thankful for kids that don't always tie their sneakers.

Wanda, Canada
Nov 23, 2010
Best Friends!!

Maddy, New Jersey/ NYC
11/23/10
Today I'm grateful for the "November Babies" in my life!

Rikako, Japan
11.23 Gratitude Series.
I am thankful for the beauty of colored leaves.

Katie, Indonesia
11.23.2010
Today I am grateful for my sister Emma and her strapping mountie of a husband. I love her and miss her so.

Caroline, England
23/11
Today... I am grateful for where I live! This is my home, zoomed in from about half a mile away as the crow flies, but you can't walk straight that way, as the ground between where I stood and my home is not safe to walk on ~ it's a floating peat bog (Wybunbury Moss)! I took this last autumn ~ I just LOVE the colours. Right now I'm not able to walk far from my door, but in all honesty, I don't need to!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting again this week.
    Have a blessed week.

    xo*tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this button around for a few weeks, and finally clicked this seems like a fun little blog hop!

    ReplyDelete