Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11.11.2010 TODAY

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
11.11  TODAY
Today, I want to take a step back and just breathe.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
11/11
Today... it business as usual!



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today, Tennyson got bossy. Ha ha! I can't believe I caught this on camera. It is such a fluke and so, so funny to me. He looks like he is ten years old in that posture. Also today, I am so exhausted I could cry. All of the sleep deprivation is finally catching up to me and I feel like I'm going crazy. Isn't it funny that the same little people who exhaust us to the point of insanity are also the ones who lift our spirits and bring us back to the happiest of places?



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
11/11/10
I bought a new toy!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
11.11.10
Did I ever tell you how much help Juan is? I really can't imagine our lives without him anymore. Seriously. He is GREAT!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
11.11 Today
Kent's favorite, a cheese fondue.



SARAH, GEORGIA
11.11 Today
I'm so thankful for my little cowboy, black cat and vampire :)



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
11.11
Doesn't get more Dutch than this!



WANDA, MONTREAL
Nov 11, 2010 Today....
....is Remembrance Day. Our day to honor those who have fallen.

2 comments:

  1. Rikako - It's past midnight here and you make me want to have cheese fondue!!

    Sonya - Whoa! It's like a picture postcard --SO beautiful!

    Tennyson looks way older than his mere 2 months in that picture... absolutely adorable!! :)

    Caroline - There is something about seeing the children go about and do their 'schoolwork' that I find heartwarming. :)

    Maddy - Silly question... but can you still buy film nowadays? Cool toy!

    Becky - Did Kaish give Juan a hug for helping decorate his new super-duper cool 'animal' room? :)

    Sarah - Super cute! Your 'baby' is not a baby any more... They grow up so fast!

    Wanda - I love the red poppy against the black backdrop. I'd only learned the significance of the red poppy today... duh!

    ReplyDelete