Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11.30.2010 Tuesdays Around the World

Kat, Australia
11.30 I am grateful for
Moments like these. Lying on the grass and staring at whatever may be above us.



Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
11.30
I am grateful for yummylicious food at really affordable prices!



Caroline, England (UK)
30/11
Fight.



Lola, Utah
11.30

I am grateful for ART! It doesn't matter if you are ANY good at all, it is ALWAYS inspiring and happifying just to take part in creating something colorful and unique. I'm also grateful for the art of others. Art that makes me think, cry, laugh, and see the world from a different view.



Maddy, New Jersey/NYC
11/30/10
I'm grateful for family. I know I've said it before, but I had to say it again because for me, it's the only thing that matters in this world!



Becky, Philadelphia
11.30.10 Grateful for my baby who still loves to swing!
Grateful for my baby who still loves to swing!



Rikako, Japan
11.30 Today
I am grateful for kids' fun time!



Sonya, The Netherlands
30.11

I'm thankful for a husband who waits patiently while I pick out the perfect ornament : )



Wanda, Canada
Nov 30, 2010 - I'm grateful for my 2 girls
I'm grateful for my two girls......who eagerly awaited Santa in his parade.

3 comments:

  1. I just love this blog and the whole idea behind it. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful days everyone. Absolutely beautiful. Full of aft, children, love, good food, and animals! Divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing idea and I look forward to participating!

    ReplyDelete