Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today 9.29.11

May, Germany
29.09.11
Finally the door of my home says HELLO FALL..:)

Katie, Canada
2011.09.29
I was thrilled and surprised with my Emilie making me "breakfast"...complete with the 4 food groups and a full set of cutlery. Nice!

Salma, Canada
Communal Global,Salma
At Betsy Johnson.

Sonya, The Netherlands
29.9
Pretty yellow flowers I have blooming in my front yard.

Tinajo, Sweden
9.29
Pretty things makes me feel happy. They don´t have to be expensive, just as long as they make me smile inside when I see them.

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
9.29
Extreme reading!

Sarah, Georgia
9.30
Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet Connor!

Caroline, England
29th Sept
Autumn brings a lot of rain ~ and some pretty pictures!

Rikako, Japan
9.29
With mother of the friends of my child, I shared the problem of the child care. I found we all have same concern.

Maddy, New Jersey/ NYC
9.29.11
The best part of being an adult? Buying the sugary cereal my mom would never buy for us growing up!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely shots ladies....oh I love lucky charms....it's a good source of fiber. I always buy a box when my hubby is out of town...he frowns on sugary cereal!!

    Have a wonderful rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Josh is holding the book with his toes ~ let alone the awesome editing!! :)

    Great shots today everyone!

    ReplyDelete