Friday, September 2, 2011

Today: 9.2.11

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong

9.2

Josh's Poetry Journal. He gets to bring this home from school every Friday.


Becky, Philadelphia

9.2.11

This is my niece Brooke. Pictures don't have to always be in focus to be beautiful. This is my favorite picture of the last 2 weeks.


Caroline, England

Fri Sept 2nd

Cousins bonding :-)


Maddy, New Jersey/ NYC

9.2.11

Making our way to the Parthenon.


Salma, Canada

9.2.11

I received this message after a rain storm.


Tinajo, Sweden

9.2

There´s a lot of cyclists in my city - good for the environment, good for the soul!


May, Germany

02.09.11

A bride walking to church in the it Italian village of Lucca.'


That's all for this week, folks!

Have a GREAT Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Bogdan from Romania. You have a wonderful site. I would likeif we exchange links / banners. Thank you!
    My website address is: http://descopera-travel.blogspot.com/
    E-mail: bogdan_burca@yahoo.com
    If you want to do link exchange, banners leave your comments on my blog! a good day!
    Can you give me one like the : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Descopera-lumea-inconjuratoare/174468635958737
    Please give one like , thanks!!!
    your banner is in my blog

    ReplyDelete