Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Time for Around the World Tuesday!

Sarah, Georgia
9.28
Took my daughter and my niece to their first horse show over the weekend and they loved it!

Rikako, Japan
9.27
Girls night out! I went for a karaoke and continued singing for six hours.

Katie, Canada
2011.09.27
What my Mimi-kins will look like at 80? Maybe. (It's cornstarch. She got into the baby's diaper caddy and a new jar of vaseline. She got it EVERYWHERE, including her hair. It took forever to get that stuff out!)

May, Germany
27.09.11
Changing color is one thing, but shedding leaves altogether.....it feels too soon.

Tinajo, Sweden
9.27
I love that my oldest still enjoys small crafts without feeling that he´s "too big". I hope it stays that way for a while longer!

Sonya, The Netherlands
27.9
It's mushroom time again in Holland!

Caroline, England
BW,collage,storyboard
Paul used to play a lot, but I don't think he's played his trombone in over 3 years (maybe more). Most of the children couldn't remember ever hearing him do so! But when he got it out the other night they all had a lot of fun with it :-) I hope he'll do it again soon.

Salma, Canada
Communal Global,Salma
A street wedding
(we were not invited :)

Maddy, New Jersey/NYC
9.27.11
I long for the day when I have a washer & dryer in my house. Until then, it's another night at the laundromat for me.

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
This is our favorite on-the-road song this past couple of weeks.




10 comments:

  1. The baby powder and vaseline is classic! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie! That is the funniest thing ever.
    Maddy : ( I am sorry you have to go to the laundry mat a lot. When we got our house and the laundry room was on the second floor I almost kissed the realtor. Seriously. Gary was a little disturbed, but honestly...I can barely keep up with it right next to my bedroom. I can't even imagine if I had to lug it up and down steps. ICK!

    This might be a good theme Lola. Our washing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Tuesday....also sorry about the laundry. My dryer is awaiting repair and the laundry is stacking up quick!!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of these, especially the laundromat--i can identify there. i like the processing of that photo. happy tuesday all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a wedding on the beach when I was on vacation and thought about running back to the house to get my camera but again I am too shy to do that :) Love the set this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - that cornstarch in the hair- that has got to be my favorite this week- too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great concept, world photography. It's traveling from home.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maddy ~ I cannot imagine! Vaseline and cornstarch (we call it corn flour)... what a nightmare!! I'm curious though ~ why do you keep cornstarch in the diaper caddy??

    Everyone else ~ eclectic and fabulous!

    The launderette picture took me back to childhood ~ I spent too may hours watching washing go round in circles... These days I close the cupboard door and try not to look to often!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katie - that is GLORIOUS! Kort once climbed onto the breakfast table and WENT NUTS with the powdered sugar shaker. LOVED it!

    Caroline - Cornstarch is AWESOME for diaper rash!!

    Fun pictures all around ladies!

    Rikako, I want to karaoke with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeek, powdered sugar (aka icing sugar in Canada) all over Kort. I always knew he was sweet! Ha ha ha. ;)

    ReplyDelete