Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All around the world from Canada to the Netherlands

May, Germany


Photobucket
The children's favorite lane in Lohr. Their best friend lived here, but sadly, he went back to India. Their hearts are heavy.

Maddy, New Jersey


9.8.11

This is my husband's (Kleber) car fixing kit. I don't know what I would do without him. He keeps the cars running.


Buckeroomama, Hong Kong



At the playground downstairs. They go down to play there almost every day... and she would sometimes make the grannies very nervous with how high she climbs.

Emily, Canada

2011.09.08

Missing Daddy. Skype is nice. She is asking for a drink of his water.

Caroline, England
8th Sept
Sour plums. Our Damsons are not yet ripe for picking but the girls insisted.

Becky, Philadelphia


My brother Johnny is a great Daddy. I love how he loves his little girl!

Rikako, Japan



9.8

Ayaka in her summer kimono.

Salma, Canada

Communal Global,Salma

I went on a date with my husband. We tried a new Ethiopian restaurant. It was delicious.

Wanda, Canada


9.8.2011 

Isn't this tree unique and fascinating?


Sonya, the Netherlands

8.9

The water village opens up into a huge lake. I didn't realise that I could jump into the water at anytime and walk around! It was a little over waist deep.

Tina, Sweden

9.8

I always feel a little extra happy when my boys read the books I had when I was a kid - brings back memories of how I loved reading them.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful kiddos and lots of smiles today....Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels so good to know what's happening in each one's lives around the world!!! My Wednesday's come to an end and am about to crash into bed!! Guten Nacht girls...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos were so fun to look at, cute faces, interesting places, wonderful looking food. How fun to travel the world in 5 minutes before dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots everyone ~ I very amused by your little climber B'mama ~ she's amazing! (loved that climbing wall yesterday too).

    ReplyDelete