Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today 9.28.11

Sarah, Georgia
9.29
Homework folders for each child and some bedtime reading -- The Boxcar Children!

Katie, Canada
2011.09.28
Harvest time yields great bounty!

Caroline, England
28th Sept
More signs of seasons changing...

Rikako, Japan
9.28
I found the rabbit-shaped pretty iphone case!

May, Germany
28.09.11
One of the picture perfect days in our village. That's snow white's castle in the corner.

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
9.28
My baby's baby legs

Tinajo, Sweden
9.28
Some days, my house is filled with monsters and my rascals are nowhere to be seen...

Sonya, The Netherlands
28.9
Fishin' with the husband

Salma, Canada
Communal Global,Salma

4 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday Ladies! Hope it's a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all a great Wednesday! Love your photos......and Katie makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fondly remember reading the boxcar children with the son when he was a tyke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want to know the crazy part? That was the SMALLER of the two zucchinis I bought! I took some great pics with the bigger one and then ate it only to find that I didn't have an SD card when I took the pictures. Duh! ;)

    ReplyDelete