Sunday, September 4, 2011

A new week around the world

Happy Birthday to our very special contributor:
Buckeroomama from Hong Kong.



Bmama is a pleasure to work with because she always helps out in little ways no one would even notice.
She is kind and thoughtful and very sweet.
She definitely makes Communal Global a better place!

Wishing you a beautiful year B!
  9.5
 Stone Slab Steet (Official name: Pottinger Street). Had to go up these steps on the way to the camera shop to get Chris' camera fixed.



Tina, Sweden 

Blue Monday
9.5


I read a LOT of books - but if I feel a bit cranky or sick I always turn to magazines and books about interior design. The beautiful photos lifts my spirit every time, just like magic! 



Wanda, Canada

  9.5,2011 
The girls are back in school. They are just as cute as can be. 





 Rikako, Japan 

9.5 


An eel bowl and liver soup are summer nourishing food. 



 Becky, Philadelphia 

9.5.11 YAY! We have a day off school already? So happy to celebrate Labor Day in the United States. 


YAY! We have a day off school already? So happy to celebrate Labor Day in the United States.

Caroline, England
  5th Sept
Family time.



Katie, Indonesia
 2011.07.13
Mellow Yellow
I am back in Canada for one year but I am going to show you lots of pictures from our time in Indonesia over the next few months.




Lola, Utah

Photobucket 


Yesterday was my Birthday. YAY me! 





 Maddy, New Jersey/NYC 
Macro Monday

9/29/10 


Loving all the colorful school supplies I am seeing this month.
 I guess sidewalk isn't really a school supply, is it? 



 May, Germany 

28.06 


Such a pretty Lake in Germany. 



 Salma, Canada 

6.23 


My baby is growing so quickly. 



 Sarah, Atlanta, Georgia 

2.25 Today 


Yummy, yummy in my tummy. One of my favorite parts of helping my sister plan her wedding this summer was helping her pick the cake flavor. 



 Sonya, the Netherlands 

5.9 


We spent a wonderful afternoon in Geithoorn,Holland. It's been nicknamed "The Venice of The Netherlands" and you are able to rent boats and tour the village.


P.S. If you live in Canada (or know someone who does,
our very own lovely Wanda, is giving away a shoot this week on her blog. Go and enter ; )
Here is the link.

17 comments:

  1. Lovely shots! That stair shot is awesome!! I love, love, love the book still life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rikako - I LOVE unagi and I could drink the liver soup... but don't make me eat the liver. :)

    I have a feeling I'm going to LOVE September... I love seeing everybody's photos today. So wonderful to "visit" with all of you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday BuckerooMama! Happy Birthday to you!
    Love, Becky
    PS You make Communal Global a great place! We love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time that I have seen this blog. I am completely in love with it and the idea behind it. I love the pictures presented today and am so grateful that Lola thought of this. I am also grateful to all of the people who sent slices of their lives in to share. Lovely.
    noelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. More birthdays! Happy Birthday B'mama :-). I hope you have a brilliant day! And Lola - wow! Can't believe he's one already! Time goes so fast. Our little ones are walking, talking toddlers before we can blink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the steps one was the best....until the B&W of those two baring their teeth :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday BMama! Hope your day is wonderful.
    Amazing pictures today ladies....some seem almost unreal....and those little babies just as yummy as cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! You are fortunate to travel so much.


    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos. Happy blue Monday

    ReplyDelete
  10. lola!!!
    truly YOU have thrown open the doors to the house of belonging!
    i love this celebration of life...that truly ties our hearts together finding beauty, love, family,joy,celebration, family, all share the same heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Bmama!! May you have many more..:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another BD girls!
    Happy Happy Birthday, Bmama!
    Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the birthday greetings! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. JUST getting back to my computer after a crazy weekend and wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!!!!!

    You truly are one in a million.

    Every person should be so blessed as to have a kind, thoughtful, intelligent, RELIABLE, tried and true girl such as you in their lives.

    We know not everyone can be so lucky, but we're sure glad that we are!

    Hope your day was great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And thanks to Rebecca and Noelle for the kind words. I'm just grateful that so many incredible women are willing give of their time to share their uniquely beautiful lives with all of us!

    And thanks for joining us each day fellow world adventurers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank's for sharing all those photos..

    Visiting from MYM!

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/09/mellow-yellow-monday-137-yellow-dune-buggy.html

    Hope that you can visit my blog. I would love to see your comment:)

    ReplyDelete