Monday, July 12, 2010

My favorite Mug or Glass...OR "Today" (cause some of us forgot ..he he ;)

CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
b&w,boys,BW
"Cheese"
Today on I'm giving you a B&W series (until I return from hols) ~ enjoy!



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
The nursery is FINALLY cleaned out and painted!!! (Oh how I love that hubs of mine...) We are all very excited that


BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
7.12.10
What says summer like fresh strawberries?



RIKAKO, JAPAN
7.12 MY MUG
Hubby and my coffee mug. This mug of the Conran shop was a present that we gave our wedding guests.



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
7.11.10
Having a Perfect Summer! “The beach is in our blood. Everyone in our family returns to the beach instinctively, just like the sea turtles.” --Sandy Archibald



SALMA, CANADA
communal global
My favorite glass holds candles.



SARAH, GEORGIA
7.12 my cup
I love my polka dot glasses and my monogrammed glasses, but I'm short and can't reach them, so I always use my Tervis Tumblers!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
7.12
My glass which is currently filled with Melon Liqueur and Sprite..perfect way to beat the heat!



SUKI, GERMANY
Suki

9 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you girls know that I am following along and just loving this little project of yours!
    Have a great "today"!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that. . . computer issues this morning in Italy.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I think I like Sonya's glass the best! Sounds like a GREAT way to beat the heat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty glasses! Don't you love drinking out of a cool glass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lola~ I read the word "nursery" and I was like huh?

    OMG, very soon little baby will be here. I love the blue, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caroline what sweet smile!!!

    GReat Todays Chicas!

    Pretty cool glasses =D

    ReplyDelete