Monday, December 13, 2010

Tuesdays Around the World 12.14.10



Sarah, Atlanta, Georgia
Photobucket

Suki, Germany

Photobucket

Maddy, New Jersey
12/14/10
Today we attended a surprise birthday party for Kleber's cousin! The beautiful cake was made by my super talented brother/sister-in-law :)

Buckaroomama, Hong Kong
12.14

Rikako, Japan
12.14 TODAY
This is the movie I am waiting for.
Sonya, Netherlands
14.12
How is that for a sunrise?

Caroline
14/12
It's not snowed this week, but it's been a week of ICE and FROST, so that's what I'm sharing with you ~ unless baby puts in an appearance!

Becky, Philadelphia, PA
12.15.10   Today I will walk with friends. Together our load is lighter.
Today I will walk with friends. Together our load is lighter.



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Sonya amazing sunrise....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection of photos!!! love that birthday cake.. I want one like that for my birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all great shots! love that sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had 34 fabulous link uppers today! Thank you so much for coming each week and linking up with us. We love looking all around the world in our living rooms. SO MUCH fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. The themes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete