Sunday, December 12, 2010

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sonya, Netherlands
13.12
In the span of one morning/afternoon we went from a white out to shocking blue skies and total snow meltdown. We're supposed to get more snow this week but it sure was nice to see the sun!

Rikako, Japan
12.13 Today
Santa came over with presents in nursery.

Becky, Pennsylvania
12.13.10 Today I will choose laughter instead of frustration!
Today I will choose laughter instead of frustration!

Buckaroomama, Hong Kong
12.13

Caroline
13/12
Today I'm sharing a shot from my daughter's birthday tea-party. Her brother sharing pictures of her opening her NEW favourite bear!

Suki, Germany
 Took a walk with my friend in our winter wonderland!

Sarah, Georgia
 Baby, it's COLD outside. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful moments shared today...thank you! Have a wonderful Monday ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So nice to see some of our long lost friends today!

    Welcome back Suki, and Sarah!

    Caroline - where is that BABY!? ;)

    Happy Monday everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everyones beautiful days.


    Happy Monday Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics everyone!

    Baby is currently happily playing a frustrating waiting game with me! You'd think that with 6 out 7 late babies to date I'd be used to it by now, but somehow its something I never get accustomed to! Soon folks...I hope!

    ReplyDelete