Friday, December 3, 2010

12.3.2010 Cookies!

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
12.3  COOKIES
My favorite --almond oatmeal cookies, made from scratch and not with a Betty Crocker cookie mix (like how I usually do!).



Caroline, England (UK)
3/12
Cookies (or biscuits as we call them here) are not really our thing either ~ a real rarity in our house in fact! Instead enjoy this picture my son took of his friend when they went out on the photo-shoot this weeks images have been from :D.
With any blessing ~ next week will be baby pictures ~ today is due day!!

2 comments:

  1. Yum Bmama - those cookies look yummy. Pour me a glass of milk too.

    All the best to you and the wee one Caroline!

    Have a great week-end everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B'mama, you could quickly convert me to a cookie addict if you sent some of THOSE my way!

    ReplyDelete