Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12.8.2010 TODAY


MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
12/8/10
One thing I could do without during the holiday season: traffic!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
12.8   TODAY
Zoë loves eating (and playing with) "baby oranges."



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
8/12 Knick-Knack
Today we were originally going to share our favourite 'knick-knacks' with you all, and I decided to leave mine up because, well, this precious ornament of mine speaks volumes about my life. And as I type this I am still waiting for No.8 to arrive, so it's even more poignant at this time. I only wish I was as thin as my knick-knack!!



LOLA, UTAH
12.8
Today, we are hosting a big "Christmas Cookie Decorating" Party for all of the kids in the neighborhood. (Wish me luck! ha ha!)



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
12.8.10 Today I am thankful for cameras that help me remember magic moments.
Today I am thankful for cameras that help me remember magic moments.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
12.8 Today
Grandma came over with the lunch box. Kids loves her cooking.



WANDA, CANADA
Today - Dec 8, 2010
We just got our first "dump" of the white stuff. Here's the hubs takin' care of business.


2 comments:

  1. Wanda that is a familiar site! Maddy oh the traffic and horns from a tourist view it's what makes the city alive. But form your view it's gotta be a headache! Lola good luck and can't wait to see the pictures! Lunch with Grandma is priceless! Hope all you ladies have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frau - Lol! Yes, major headache for us folks in the area! Luckily, I wasn't driving that day, otherwise, the words out of my mouth wouldn't be so pretty or ladylike :)

    Buckeroomama - how are you enjoying that new camera?! I'm sure you love it!

    Caroline - Thanks for sharing! It's beautiful! I have a "favorite ornament/knick knack" that I will post soon too!

    Lola - A Cookie Decorating party?! How fun! Why didn't I get invited to anything like this growing up :o/

    Becky - I'm so thankful for my camera! I honestly think photography saved my life, if you know what I mean :)

    Rikako - Grandma's are the best! I wish I still had mine!

    Wanda - Now this looks like the Montreal I know! Wow! That's a whole lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete