Friday, May 7, 2010

5.7.2010 "MY PURSE OR HAND BAG"

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
5.7  My bag
My bag. In all its monstrous glory. I can fit in there two 0.3 liter water bottles plus my own 0.6 liter water bottle, wet wipes, hand sanitizer, keys, my equally monstrous wallet (filled mostly with receipts --not money!), whatever book I'm reading, a few recyclable bags, some pens and twistable crayons.... and a lot of junk! (Sorry for the awful background. I was messing around with Photoshop and got too lazy to do everything all over again.)



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
My lovely Bag...



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
5.7 My Wallet
My wallet is filled with my previous life. Although I am embracing my new one, I'm not ready to let go of my old one just yet.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Just switched over to my summer "boho" bag. Its contents? Beef jerky, almonds, an apple, cinnamon gum, my wallet, sunglasses, keys, lip gloss, a comb, nail clippers, notebook/day-planner, tissues, Tylenol, a hair tie, and a Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Cup for good measure!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
5.7 My bag
My bag for daily use. What is inside? The purse, the makeup bag, ID card, and the bank book, hand towel and the water bottle. Moreover the mobile phone and the camera (Of course!) are not in the photo, but those are always with me.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
bag
I do have a bag, though I rarely use it ~ I usually just carry a tiny purse & my phone in my hoodie pocket! This day I took my bag, just so I could take a picture of it! :D For a good few years I carried a changing bag full of baby spares & nappies, creams and calpol!! :D



TEZZIE, FINLAND
5.7 "My bag"
I'm not a purse person...or really a bag person,either, for that matter. You'll usually find me with just my camera bag and wallet...



CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA
5.7 My handbag
My favourite handbag:-)

11 comments:

  1. Lovely bags, ladies! Sorry I have been absent the last 2 days. If I had gotten a shot of my bag, it wouldn't have been nearly as exciting as all of these -- it's black and boring :) And filled with junk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing selection of bags. I really like Cornelia's bag. I love how much stuff you can fit in your bag Buckaroomama. Sonya, my wallet is a mixture of my 'old' life and 'new', after nearly 4 yrs in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday, "Bag Ladies" ;D !!

    Just as I suspected...you've all got awesome tastes, and lovely colourful bags full of clever & useful stuff.

    Have a fabulous weekend...and a Happy Mother's Day to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow everyone has such wonderful taste:) I really love Cornelia's bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need a new bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty bags/purses! Sonya your wallet looks like mine I carry my Utah drivers license...I don't have a car and never would that even count for ID here! Happy Mother's Day ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart Coach Rocio : ) Very nice. It totally fits you.

    I am LOVING Buckaroo Mama's bag. How fabulous is that. It looks very Vogue-ish! : ) Stylin!

    Lola! LOVE that Guess purse. Too hot for words. Great picture of it as well!

    Cornelia is so fun! And young : ) Love. Love. LOVE your colorful bag.

    Hope everyone gets to take your purse out this weekend and have lots of fun times : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tezzie/Caroline - I really wish I can be more like you and just skip out with just wallet and keys in my pocket.

    Cornelia - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your bag.

    Sonya - Absolutely nothing wrong with holding on... :)

    Rikako/Lola/Rocio - What fun bags! :)

    If you could only see the ballpen marks on the other side, you wouldn't think it's Vogue-ish, Becky! :)

    Happy Mother's Day, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a passion for handbags so thoroughly enjoyed these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the bags! Tezzie and Caroline...I'm so jealous - I always try to manage without a large bag and always fail miserably! It usually results in me losing stuff:-/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty cool bags Chicas!!
    My addictions are handbags so I am enjoying seeing this! =P
    Now I want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete