Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6.8.2010 TUESDAYS AROUND THE WORLD! "TODAY"

It's that time again! Time to link up and share your Tuesdays with us! Simply share your today with us (in a post on your own blog where you mention and link back to communal global) then link up with us (at the bottom of this post) so we can come and visit your blog and see your unique (or wonderfully ordinary) "TODAY"! Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to add our button to your site (see the link that says "add us" in our header? Click that!) so more of your friends can share in the sharing! Can't wait to see your "Today."

SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
6.8 Today
Today I took a drive with my husband and we spotted this beautiful windmill



SUKI, GERMANY
Suki,6.8.
More flowers.



EMILY, ITALY
6.8 Today
I'm grocery shopping today. Don't you just love all this abundant summer produce?



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
6.8  Today



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
Today 8/6
My girls got their faces painted :)



SARAH, GEORGIA
6.8 Today
Still trying to replace all the things that were in my purse when my car was broken in to this past weekend. Grrrrr!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
6.8.10 Today
We went to a great toy store in Philly called O'Doodles. They have every creative thing you can imagine. I love when children play with toys that help them imagine and explore the world! Those are my favorite kind.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
6.8 TODAY
It is getting hot here. Summer is coming. We refreshed by eating delicious Italian Gelato.



TEZZIE, FINLAND
6.8 "Today"
Linus is dreaming about going swimming again :D



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
We went to the Spanish Oaks Reservoir again! And, despite the fact that I repeatedly asked Kort not to go about collecting dead fish...he just couldn't help himself. He found five, but insists that he didn't touch them. (Gee, I feel so much better ;) He is an avid collector of all things smelly and shiny. Ahhh, my own little raccoon...



CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA
8 June
Posing with Zakumi, the soccer mascot.



KAT, AUSTRALIA
6.8 Today
The sunset cast a light that looked like this...


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures..well except Sarah sorry about your car window and purse! That really sucks! Love the painted faces....always reminds me of summer time fun. Have a lovely Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suki that is a seriously awesome shot! so beautiful!

    Emily I could get loset in all that wonderful prduce for hours! everything looks so vibrant and fresh!

    Buckeroomama that is one adorable child you have :) I used to love to have my face painted.

    Caroline the girls look fantastic!

    Sarah I am so sorry about your car and purse being stolen! that always makes me feel so unsafe with an item like my purse is taken.

    Becky I agree! I love those types of toys.

    Rikako,Gelato is so so sooo good:)

    Tezzie I am so inlove with your dog's name..Linus is the most perfect name ever! :)

    Lola that is so funny! I love that pic..total boy all the way..lol

    Cornelia thats a great photo! We are getting ready to watch the matches!!

    Kat..wow..beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies make my day everyday with all the gorgeous pictures you post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved these pictures!
    Except for Poor Sarah's car : ( and the DEAD FISH! Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! : )
    You just gotta love boys.
    Love the facepainting everyone. Fabulous!

    And your market Kate is OFF the hook with all of that gorgeous produce. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sarah - that just makes me SICK!!! That happened to one of my best friends a few months ago, and it was terrible to cancel all of her card, get a driver's license and social security card issued...etc! Just AWFUL!

    Such a violation. Boo to that.

    I think it's hilarious that we have two face painting pics on the same day! We are so in sync sometimes :)

    Love everyone's photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and Emily, that is the produce market of my DREAMS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the Gorgeous Pictures!!
    So sorry Sarah for that bad incident!

    ReplyDelete