Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6.23.2010 "TODAY"

TEZZIE, FINLAND
6.23 "Today"
After a year's wait...Mommo and Moffa arrive from Canada for their summer visit!!! (if you're wondering about the pic...Irises are Mommo's absolute favourite flowers ;D)



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
6.23
Yesterday my oldest son brought me a water lily because he knew how much I loved taking photos of flowers. I love that boy with all my heart.



SARAH, GEORGIA
6.23 Today
The only way I survived the heat in Orlando was by drinking GALLONS of water and Diet Coke!



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
6.23.10
just being creative...【ツ】



RIKAKO, JAPAN
6.23 Today
Quite and beautiful private beach of the hotel.



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
6.23.10
'God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" ~William A. Ward



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today it was my niece Jojo's turn in front of my lens. She turned 14 yesterday. Isn't she a cutie? This is her "fierce" face! ;)



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
Today 23/6
...my girly showed off her newly found confidence!!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
6.23  Today
Is this a moth or a butterfly? I could never tell... We saw this on our way back to the car and the kids were fascinated by it.

5 comments:

  1. Something gorgeous everywhere today ....my movers are showing up today ...lets hope they speak a little English and don't have a Euro BO thingy going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frau - yay!! how exciting! And, I SO know what you mean about the BO thing...what's up with that??!!

    Sonya - what a sweetie! And, what a gorgeous shot you captured :)

    Sarah - I'm not sure I even remember what that kind of heat is all about...fun cups, though. Love Minnie's hat the best!

    Rocio - were you playing with your food, young lady??! *my best stern mommy voice* ;D Well...it's good to have a creative outlet...and art is art no matter what medium!

    Rikako - oh, wow...that's looks so peaceful. What a gorgeous place!

    Becky - what a lovely shot!

    Lola - So pretty...and love her 'fierce face' and that she's 'smiling with her eyes!' (thanks, Tyra, for providing me with 'model speak' ;D)

    Caroline - look at her go!!! I just looove this shot; the joy and freedom of the moment says it all...

    Buckeroomama - yeah...couldn't even tell ya...but it IS beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tezzie~ what a beautiful Iris! I too love those. Im so happy you get a summer visit from family!

    Sarah~ I can only imagine how hot it is there

    Rocio~ That face made me laugh! LOL

    Rikako~ ooh Im so envious. We had nice quit beaches back home in Oregon but those days are long gone here.

    Becky~ Im so loving that shot and quote

    Lola~ She's beautiful!

    Caroline~ aaww look at that happy face!!!

    Buckeroomama~ I'm going with a Moth..watever it is,it's beautiful! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to find you through a fellow blogger who has your button! Looking forward to great conversations with women all over the globe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tezzie you sound it like my Mami!! I always played and keep playing with my food! I love playing with my food so much that my kiddos say "Mom Stop playing with your food!!!" LOL

    Tezzie Beautiful color & texture!!

    Sonya Stunning!!!

    Sarah aww cute cup!

    Rikako that is Awesome!!!

    Becky love that quote!

    Lola she is Beautiful!

    Caroline aww love her smile!!!

    Buceroomama WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete