Jade, Thailand (Her husband made this sketch)
Singwa, Hong Kong
Maddy, New Jersey
Sonya, the Netherlands
20 Funny Monday Morning One-liners To Cheer You Up
And Make Your Colleagues Laugh
- I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
- A day without sunshine is like..., night.
- On the other hand, you have different fingers.
- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
- 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
- 99% of Lawyers give the rest a bad name.
- Remember, half the people you know are below average.
- He who laughs last thinks slowest.
- Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
- Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
- Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
- Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
- OK,..... so what's the speed of dark?
- How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- Monday is a dreadful way to spend 1/7 of your life.