Monday, November 21, 2011

Tuesdays Around the World 11.22.11

Maddy, New Jersey/ NYC
Photobucket
My niece loves to try on the big girl shoes!

Becky, Philadelphia
Photobucket

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
11.22

Caroline, England
Thurs Nov 17th
Minnie and Bugs hooning around ~ I love these two nutters!

May, Germany
22.11.11
All the leaves are down and the skies are grey......

Rikako, Japan
11.17
One of my favorite noodles, Dan dan noodles of Chinese food.
It tastes of red chili-oil sauce.

Salma, Canada
Communal Global,Salma
We are making chai.

Sonya, The Netherlands
17.11

Tinajo, Sweden
11.17
The nature is magic right now!

Wanda, Canada
Thrus. Nov 17, 2011
Beautiful Mont Tremblant Village






10 comments:

  1. I have never see this kind of post, I love it. How cool to be able to take a look at life happening around the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can my link be deleted... it is not for my communal global post. I will link the correct post in the morning. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...chai...that sounds amazing right now. Love the photo of cinnamon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of yummy food photos this week, the noodles look amazing:) Happy Tuesday.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm. Hard to say which one I like the best. Perhaps girl in boots and the nutters. My two favs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful beautiful- I love coming each week & seeing life around the globe. Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! I am happy to link up again this week. Take care and have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some beautiful autumnal shots here girls :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your niece wear the big shoes, same as my daughter love to try my shoes and her daddy's shoes too.

    ReplyDelete