Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2.17 "TODAY"

CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA
2.17 "Today"
My basket...ready for an afternoon of teaching.



KATE, LAS VEGAS
2.17 Today
How can I get mad at these faces for singing too loud in the car?



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
Photobucket



KATIE, INDONESIA
2.17 “Today”
Today I went to a "Tingkepan". Somewhat similiar to a baby shower, it is a Javanese ceremony where the expecting mother is literally showered with flowers and water.



NISA, THE BAHAMAS
2/17 "Today"
It's mid-week and an excellent day for preening.



LOLA,UTAH
Photobucket
Today we enjoyed an unually warm spring day. Kortland and a little neighbor friend created a very elaborate work of art consisting of sticks, leaves, roof shingles (that had been blown off of all of our houses during a 75mph wind storm that came through a few weeks ago) and two full bottles of Elmer's glue to hold it all together! This is his "concentrating face."



REBECKAH, PHILADELPHIA
2.17 Today
Happy Birthday Mommy!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
2/17 Today
Enjoyed CIRQUE DU SOLEIL.



SARAH, GEORGIA (U.S.)
snow,winter,Matthew,backyard
I watched my kids have an absolute BLAST in the snow :)



SUKI, GERMANY
suki,today 2.17.
Today was the first nice day of the year and I was sick. Here you see the things I gathered in front of the tv. It is all you need to get better again.



TEZZIE, FINLAND
2.17  "Today"
Playing hockey with dad, the second time ever our 3 yr old is on skates :D

10 comments:

  1. Hee hee, this is so much fun! I'm so excited to wake up everyday and see what pictures are up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie: That tingkepan picture is great! It reminds me of the wedding "shower" in Amelia Bedelia, but in a happy, beautiful way. (Hmm...can you tell I'm the mother of a four year old?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Wednesday ladies...Suki I hope you feel better soon. Rebecka happy birthday to your lovely Momma...I love her cute smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better, Suki.

    Katie --that tingkepan pic is lovely!

    Have a great day, ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun!!

    I love the baby shower!! (And I love that Amelia Bedelia book too!)

    Suki, hope you're on the mend.

    Tezzie, my 4 year old just went ice skating for the first time and loved it!

    Rikako, I'm going to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks and will see the water Cirque de Soleil -- can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best part of waking up is Communal Global! *grin*

    Suki, I hope you get better soon!

    Katie, it's always fascinating to learn about things like that. I love it!

    Happy birthday to your mom, Rebeckah!

    Ooh! I want to go down that snow slide, Sarah! It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, Amelia Bedlia! It has been too long since I have read that book. I need to get it for my little Mimi. :D

    Hope you're feeling better Suki!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah - I CANNOT believe all that snow in Georgia! How crazy and what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah-the water!? Cirque de Soleil.
    It sounds more fun. Please enjoy!

    ReplyDelete