Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2.10.10 "TODAY I AM MAKING..."

KATE, LAS VEGAS
2.10 Today I am making
Valentines!

REBECKAH, PHILADELPHIA
Photobucket



RIKAKO, JAPAN
2/8 Today I am making
I made a lunch box to save my money today. Looks healthy? Rice, Potato& SPAM, Sausage, Tofu Ball, Miso soup.

LOLA, UTAH
2.10 today I am making
A makeover! My cute friend Laura is a mom of three and rarely takes time for herself. She came over today for a mommy makeover, and we had so much fun! I knew the makeover was a success when she looked at some of her shots in the camera and exclaimed (in total shock) "Oh my gosh! I'm hot!!" She is just beautiful inside and out, and I'm glad that maybe now she can see what everyone else around her sees when they look at her!

SUKI, GERMANY
Suki,today I am making
Today I am making pasta. Yumm!

TRESSA, NORWAY
Today I am making 2-10-2010
Norwegian Food.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Such a fun post! I love the Norwegian food! Shrimp! YUM! And Pasta, Suki? Delish! : ) The makeover looks so fab! I love her makeup! She is HOT! I love that you are making valentines. We still have to do that! Maybe we will do it tomorrow since we have a snow day as we are getting 12 more inches of snow... Seriously : )

    PS Isn't Shoshi the cutest little model on the planet? I have to give him cookie dough in order to bribe him to let me take his picture. He is from Bangladesh and he never had chocolate chip cookies until he came here. He thinks they are heaven on earth! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of all the wonderful making for the day! I'm hungry now and need to decorate for Valentine's Day! Have a wonderful day ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I want to come and visit every single one fo you! Beautiful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valentines!! I need to start doing them. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    Which one of you gets to decide on the theme? What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all the different interpretations of this one! Great photos too, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Tressa...that looks yummy!

    The cookie dough looks good too...

    ReplyDelete