Thursday, August 5, 2010

8.6.2010 "TODAY"

TEZZIE, FINLAND
8.6
We have a little impromtu photoshoot with our neighbours.



SARAH, GEORGIA
8.6 Today
Finally captured a butterfly on my butterfly bush!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
8.6
I'm currently on vacation..can't wait to share the pics next week!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
8.6.10



RIKAKO, JAPAN
8.6 TODAY
Fun riding on Pooh in the pool.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today we are staying in bed, staying in jammies, and eating as many popsicles as we want!



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXCIO
8.6.10
"The flower is the poetry of reproduction. It is an example of the eternal seductiveness of life." ~Jean Giraudoux



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
8.6
Cute ladybug on this plant that I still don't know the name of... my father-in-law loved this plant and he was the one who planted it around the edges of the garden.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
bee,insect,macro
In the absence of sunshine the bees are making the most of the Budlia in flower.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, it's kiddies and nature Friday here at CG today!

    I'm loving all the nature shots featured today and all the kiddies are super cute - from Tezzie's neighbor to Rikako's girl to Kort! All kinds of wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos today, happy children, blue skies and nature at her best, all beautiful.
    Rocio - I wonder why you chose this Hibiscus flower to post today :)
    Buckerooma - We have some white ones in our garden (you may have seen the photo in my latest garden post)and call them Ornamental Leeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the purple flowers! Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING all the gorgeous flowers today! :D

    B'mama - I still think it's gotta be in the chives/garlic/onion family...some kind of Allium, possibly?? Stunning, in any case <3. Methinks I'll have to get me some once my rock garden is ready for planting!

    ReplyDelete