Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WEDNESDAY AROUND THE WORLD


WELCOME ~ COME ON IN....

SUSANNA ~ FINLAND
It's sooooo cold here, winter is just around the corner

BECKY ~ USA


CATHERINE~ FRANCE 
The boys enjoying Fall at the Jardin du Luxembourg

JADE ~ THAILAND

BARBARA ~ ITALY

JILL ~ AUSTRALIA
Morning light, Kennedy Ranges, Western Australia 

BETTYL ~ NEW ZEALAND


SINGWA ~ HONG KONG


CAROLINE ~ ENGLAND
This week my second eldest turned 16! 
This now means two of my sons are nearer 20 than 10 ~ frightening!!

Now it's YOUR turn :D

Add Our Button to your blog post...


And join in with the linky below :D

And if you would like to share your corner of the globe with us more often, pop on over to our G+ Community
where you can join and then share your pictures every day - if you wish :D




3 comments:

  1. love that knitted head wrap Suzanna, looks like a fun gathering Becky, Catherine I love all your pics from Paris, especially these sepia ones - beautiful, Jade is this an underground café - looks nice!, Barbara how cold does winter get in Italy?, oops I have spelled my blog address wrong on my pic (oops!), Bettyl this NZ coast looks like our south coast, Singwa this looks like fun - I hope he made the jump!, and Caroline, you will be wondering where the years went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos all!!! I would like to visit that cafe, Jade!! <3

    ReplyDelete