Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WEDNESDAY AROUND THE WORLD


GRAB A COFFEE AND COME AND JOIN OUR LINKY PARTY..!


CAROLINE ~ ENGLAND
I know it's a little late for (not) back to school shots, but all the same meet my monkeys :D
Aren't all 9 year olds super??!!

SUSANNA ~ FINLAND
Venom, Dr. Octavius and other Lego figures - my boys LOVE Marvel characters

BARBARA ~ ITALY

SALMA ~ CANADA

BECKY ~ USA

BETTYL ~ NEW ZEALAND

CATHERINE ~ FRANCE
Pont Alexandre III | Paris


SINGWA ~ HONG KONG
Lion dance.


JADE ~ THAILAND
I love where I work, and it's great to be back here after much time away.

JILL ~ AUSTRALIA
I've started sorting through my wildflower pics from our trip to Mt Augustus in Western Australia's Pilbara region in July. This is one of the Mulla Mulla family.



Why not ADD OUR BUTTON to your blog post



And join in with our Linky.

AND ... don't forget to visit our new CommunalGlobal G+ community 
~ it's your chance to share your pictures with us EVERY day :D


4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah Caroline, I know the feeling..they ARE super!! ;) Funny, already 5th grade? Children in Finland start school at the age of seven. :) So my boy 9 years is 3rd grade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pieni ~ actually Year 5 is more like the American 4th Grade. I wish children here started at 7. I think they are more than ready by then and much more able to sit and attend :D Children here usually start the September after they turn 4 (meaning if their birthday is Aug 31st, they are only JUST 4) which is WAY to young in most people's eyes, although some would say their children were 'ready'. Legally education doesn't HAVE to begin until after a child's 5th birthday, but the school system is not very friendly to deferment :(. As I home-ed I just slowly increase my expectations from 4 upwards, and don't really do anything formal with them before they are 7, but rather teach on a discovery & need-to-know basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline you can tell your boys are brothers - so much alike! My grandies love lego too Susanna. And Singwa I love the lion dance. I dragon boated for many years. It was always great when we had our local Chinese association do the lion dance for us. Happy week everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative shot--but totally normal for a superhero!

    ReplyDelete