Monday, January 17, 2011

Tuesdays Around the World

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
jan 18
I love seeing the smile on his face.


Salma, Canada
1.18.2011
Who wants ice cream?


Becky, Philadelphia
1.18.11
This was my favorite shot from a wedding I shot. I don't know what I love about it : ). I just do.


Lola, Utah
Tuesday 1.18.2011
Kort had a blast with the Mr. Potato Heads... and then decided it was time for "family pictures" so this is what I found on my card when I uploaded my pics today!


Katie, Indonesia
1.18.2011
SNOW! We got lots of it this week and Emilie is loving every minute. My little 1.5 year old likes to grab it by the handfulls and throw it or better yet...eat i! She stands there and says: "Snow. Delicious!" Ha ha, at least it is fresh, clean snow. ;)


Caroline, England (UK)
18/1
We took the kids out for a bit to a local 'animal' place. These birds were cute!

Wanda, Montreal
1.18.2011 Today
My Dahlia.

Rikako, Japan
1.18 TODAY
We enjoyed a kite fying! It was great fun for kids.

Kat, Australia
1.18 today

Maddy, New Jersey/ NYC
1/18/11
She did it!! My sister graduated from nursing school!



7 comments:

  1. Lola love your family picture...too cute! Ice cream...yum! too cute kiddos....Congrats Maddie sister! Have a wonderful Tuesday ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures today! Love. Love. LOVE! Congratulations to your sister Maddy!

    Baby eating snow? YUM : ) Aren't they so cute out there in the snow?

    Dahlia is a little super model. Just as adorable as can be!

    Love the birds. Pretty.

    Yes, please pass the ice cream this way. It is only 10 AM but I would love some : )

    Potato head family is cute as can be.

    Super jealous of the kite flyer. It is too cold today to fly a cold here in Pennsylvania. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. Kaish had a snow day because of ice. He and his friends are very excited. They are playing outside now.

    Glad you had fun at the snow Buckaroomama. Josh is as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep putting my thumbnail but it's not showing :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the pics today too. Maybe because it's a beautiful day here? Or they are all just so happy? I hate to play favorites, but my vote goes for the Potato Head Family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya know what??? THis is one of my very favorite places to be on Tuesdays. I am so glad for this project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao all the best for 2011.
    I am back at last catching up on all the posts I missed while I was away from computing while on an extended trip to the UK. I have really missed your always fabulous selection of photographs.

    ReplyDelete