Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesdays Around the World. 1.11.2011

Maddy, New Jersey
1/11/11
Not a picture I took because I'm in it, but I loved it too much not to post! This is at a blogger meetup. Besides talking blogs non-stop all afternoon, we also played the Michael Jackson Experience on Wii. So much fun! Can you guess which MJ song we were dancing to?



Becky, Philadelphia
1.11.11 Holy Cow she is heavy! Or not : )
1.11.11 Holy Cow she is heavy! Or not : )



Salma, Canada
01.11.11
We shared treats with hubs for his birthday.



Sonya, Netherlands
1.10
I can spend all day in butterfly gardens :)



Caroline, England {UK}
10-1-11
We do 'Christmas' twice in our family... one on Dec 25th and again on NY's day ~ each with whichever part of the family we are with at the time. This was My mum's time with us :D



Sarah, Georgia
1.10
getting ready for the winter weather headed our way...plenty of hot apple cider, hot chocolate and marshmallows :)



Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
jan 10
Wouldn't this little smile make you want to smile, too?



Lola, Utah
Photobucket
Not doing so hot on the whole "Eat less sugar" resolution...but oh well! Ha ha
What does YOUR today look like? Link up and share!


6 comments:

  1. Maddy it looks so fun..totally getting that for my Wii!
    I surely gained weight from several pictures today ladies! All beautiful.....love the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky I just LOVE that guy's expression! LOL

    Buckeroomama..she did make me smile and I so needed that today! She is one of the happiest kids I have ever seen..always has a smile on her face and her eyes even light up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great photos - Maddy, you look like you are having a blast! Becky, I would love to have a shot of me & dave like that :)
    buckeroomama - yes, she did make me smile!
    and the candy shot??? YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The joy exhibited within these photos is infectious. Smiles, sweetness and love...the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea and project!
    Great pics and new blogs I get to explore and follow.

    ReplyDelete