Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sneak Peeks

Communal Global is celebrating its 1st birthday tomorrow! Be sure to drop by and share our special day with us and link up to our Tuesdays Around the World.

In the meantime, here is a sneak into... get ready... our bathrooms!


LOLA, UTAH (US)
My Bathroom
I love my bathroom sink... but can you guess what I love even more?


CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
31/1 Bathroom
All our family is represented here, from baby-bath, to bath-time boats & stick-up letters, to spot potions & hair-gel! Then in the middle is me ~ with my oil burner and candle, trying to maintain the calm ;D


BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
Photobucket
Just some of our bathroom pets... It's a zoo over here during bath time! (Orange Piggy is very suspicious of how happy Blue Turtle is, while Pink Piggy is having a grand ole time yukking it up with Yellow Ducky!)


WANDA, MONTREAL (CANADA)
1.31.2011 HOME TOUR: bathroom
HOME TOUR: my teeny tiny powder room.

~~--~~

...and a sneak peek into a day at the stables and at the doctor's office...

SARAH, GEORGIA (US)
1.31 Today



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA (US)
1.31.11


There is no distance too far between friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart. (Unknown)


3 comments:

  1. I think I need to go clean my bathroom, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing pretty about my bathroom! Happy Birthday/Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the giggle this morning. Bathroom photos!

    ReplyDelete