Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Kitchen

My Kitchen Sink
Salma
24/1 Kitchen SinkCaroline, England
Becky, Philadelphia

1/10/11
Maddy, New Jersey

1.24.2011 - HOME TOUR: My kitchen sink/window
Wanda, Canada
My Little Kitchen
God bless my little kitchen
I love its every nook
And bless me as I do my work
Wash pots and pans and cook.
And may the meals that I prepare
Be seasoned from above
With Thy great blessing and Thy grace
But most of all Thy love.
As we partake our earthly food
The table before us spread
We'll not forget to thank Thee, Lord
Who gives us daily bread.
So bless my little kitchen, Lord
And those who enter in
May they find naught but joy and peace
And happiness therein.

5 comments:

  1. I love my kitchen too. Beautiful places to spend time creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitchen is a HOT MESS~! It is next on the "to renovate" list. I STILL would've shared, but man it was a crazy weekend!

    Your kitchens are LOVELY ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely kitchens, everyone! I must've added mine a bit too late. Mine's usually a mess too -- but having to take a pciture of it inspired me to clean it -- a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kitchen is the heart of the home.....yours are all so beautiful. Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even have to think about who is posting this week. The poem at the end is clue enough (you sweet thing, you!).

    Love these kitchens. Just think about all the love and conversation and good cookin' that goes on there.

    Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete