Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tressa

31.01.10

My name is Tressa aka American in Norway. I live in Fredrikstad, Norway but am a Texas girl at heart...

Most people wonder how I came to be an American in Norway.

I met my Norwegian Viking husband while we were both sailing the Caribbean.
I guess you can say it was LOVE at first sight, because 8 weeks after meeting each other we decided to get married... that was almost 14 years ago.

We have two wonderful "babies" Dane Colten 10 & Eva Gabrielle 5. Our language of choice at home is "Nor-English" we bounce between the two languages so often we don't even know we are doing it.

If we won the lottery tomorrow, we would do an around the world back packing trip with our kiddos... - the kids love to travel almost as much as their mom.

My great passions in life are my family, traveling & photography.

I look forward to sharing my little part of Norway with y'all!

On Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/tressa.westerhold