Monday, January 18, 2010

Katie


I am the girl that lived my whole life in the same city - down the street from my grandparents, next door to my best friend. I loved this life, but I also dreamed of a life of adventure and exploration. I left Canada in 2002 and my life has certainly been an adventure from there.

I now have a handsome hubby and two sweet little girls. 

We have lived in several American cities, Egypt, Oman, Indonesia. I am  now beginning a new adventure as the girls and I head home to Canada for the next year while my dear husband does an assignment in Iraq.
I am not a photographer but every day as I see and do more, I feel a need to capture the moments. I guess it's time for me to learn!

I'm excited to contribute to this blog and think it will help me find joy in the magnificent and the mundane.