Monday, January 18, 2010

Tinajo (Sweden)

Tina
My real name is Tina and I live in the south of Sweden with my husband and our two sons - who I usually call my "rascals" because, well... that´s what they are. We also share our home with a snobbish cat and a dog who believes she´s a boy - and these two furry individuals are the source of much fun and laughter for the rest of the family.
I like to do almost everything that´s creative in any way; taking lots of photos, crocheting, writing, decorating our home, baking and so on.  Often one thing lead to another - which means new discoveries and challenges I want to try. I have a soft spot for travelling, clothes and everything that is pretty. So far my own blog has been my only outlet for all the things I love in life - but now I´m very happy to be able to share here as well.
Oh - and I have a very silly sense of humour. Consider yourself warned!
(You can check out Tina’s blog Tinajo @ Home at http://tinajoathome.com/)




No comments:

Post a Comment