Monday, January 19, 2015

Magical Monday

Marvelous Monday.
Mystical Monday.
My Monday.
Can you tell that I love alliterations? 
I am running out of ‘M’ words to go with Monday, though?
Help me out…?
Please leave your suggestions in the comments section below.
A million and one thanks to you!
2015-Jan19
 
BECKY | USA
8M8A4870
 
 
BETTYL | NEW ZEALAND
bettyl DSCF2071 - Used 19th Jan 2015
 
 
CAROLINE | ENGLAND
Brotherly love!
CAROLINE
 
 
CATHERINE | FRANCE
Inside Galerie Vivienne
19 Jan 2015
 
 
JADE | THAILAND
Slowly getting our new home organized - loving my new antique cabinet
JAN 19: Slowly getting our new home organized - loving my new antique cabinet
 
 
SINGWA | HONG KONG
Singwa - Mon, 19 Jan 2015
 
 
SUSANNA | FINLAND
When days are getting longer and brighter here in the North I start dreaming of spring colors. I had to buy this flower shirt for me, it's so pretty!
MON - Jan 19, 2015
Remember to come back for Wednesday Around the World!

7 comments:

  1. Miserable Monday (for those not so fabulous ones!), Maybe Monday..., Miraculous Monday, Manic Monday, Mayhem Monday, Mesmerising Monday... Should I stop now?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, keep going! I'll be using some of these. :)

      Delete
  2. Momentous, Marvelous, mad!, magnificent

    ReplyDelete