Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WEDNESDAY AROUND THE WORLD


IT'S LINKY DAY...


BECKY ~ USA
Doggy


SUSANNA ~ FINLAND
Living in the land of ice and snow


CATHERINE ~ FRANCE
Eiffel in the Fall


BARBARA ~ ITALY


CAROLINE ~ ENGLAND
We found the end of the rainbow in the tiny little Lake District Village of Boot
(and yes, we could see the full arc!)


JADE ~ THAILAND
Hill tribe girls enjoying the view, Doi Mon Jam


SINGWA ~ HONG KONG


BETTYL ~ NEW ZEALAND


JILL ~ AUSTRALIA
Meet you on the porch

Now it's your turn :-D

ADD OUR BUTTON 
to your blog post

and join in with the linky!



<!-- end InLinkz script --

1 comment:

  1. All such beautiful shots! I just can't choose a favorite. But if I could transport myself to any of the locations I would choose Paris. It's on my bucket list and Im itching to go there! :)

    ReplyDelete