Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Monday but keep smiling







New week and new photos...




SUSANNA - FINLAND
Pouring rain, thunder and hailstones after hot week - feels refreshing





JADE - THAILAND





SALMA - CANADA





CAROLINE - ENGLAND
1970's Sindy Dolls ~ the story of my childhood!
My girls said they wished today's dolls looked as normal as these :D





BETTYL - NEW ZEALAND
Rotorua Museum





CATHERINE - FRANCE
Paris fruit stand





SINGWA - HONGKONG
A cougar paw print that we saw during our hike.  I'd thought we only had to worry about bears...





BECKY - USA





JILL - AUSTRALIA
One of our favourite river side bush camps through the Pilbara ..... Gascoyne River, Western Australia





SONYA - THE NETHERLANDS
Mouse Melons..These will grow into grape sized cucumbers that have a hint of lime!














And next: Wednesday around the World-linky

- welcome back!!!







5 comments:

  1. I love Catherine's photo so much - very colorful and fresh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, ladies! Susanna, your pic sure makes me feel a bit cooler... it's HOT here (33oC)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been between 25-30c here too for few weeks! :D That thunder and rain felt very refreshing!!

      Delete
  3. thanks for the cheer up Monday. I don't know about hiking with bears or cougars though! kangaroos are much easier to live with....
    Love those boxes of fresh fruit in the market. It's cold and wet and mid winter here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was in Canada (not Hong Kong). There were 'Bear Aware' signs all over the regional park where we hiked, so I knew about that part, but I sure didn't count on the cougars. I saw the paw print and thought it was a bear print, but my BIL pointed out that it was too small to be a bear paw, that it was most likely a cougar as there had been cougar sightings in the area. Yeah, that made me a bit apprehensive, too.

      Delete