Monday, August 20, 2012

A Wonderful Summer Around the World

 
SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
21.8, A beautiful yellow butterfly resting on a butterfly bush I grew in the backyard.
A beautiful yellow butterfly resting on a butterfly bush I grew in the backyard.
 
 
WANDA, MONTREAL
Aug 21,2012
 
 
TINA, SWEDEN
8.21, Some company is always good while watching TV!
Some company is always good while watching TV!
 
 
CAROLINE, ENGLAND
Whenever!, When school moves outside, so does 'art' ~ here's my 8 or 8 children in shadow-pavement-art :D
When school moves outside, so does 'art' ~ here's my 8 or 8 children in shadow-pavement-art :D
 
 
MAY, GERMANY
21.08.2012, It's been a beautiful summer.
It's been a beautiful summer.
 
 
BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
Photobucket
 
 
BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
8.15, Indoor boogie boarding.  J had a blast and it sure looked like fun, but I'm too chicken to try it.
Indoor boogie boarding. J had a blast and it sure looked like fun, but I'm too chicken to try it.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos this week, Ladies. I can't believe it's Tuesday again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and fun shots today! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful images! Love them all ;)

    ReplyDelete