Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10.5.2010 "TUESDAYS AROUND THE WORLD"

Time to link up and share your Tuesdays with us! Simply share your own "today" (in a post on your own blog where you mention, and link back to Communal Global) then link up with us (at the bottom of this post) so we can come and visit your blog and see your unique (or wonderfully ordinary) "TODAY." Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to add our button to your site (see the link that says "add us" in our header? Click that!) so more of your friends can share in the sharing! We can't wait to see your "Today."


WANDA, CANADA
Oct 5, 2010
Today - Cresent Street - Downtown Montreal



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
5.10
A dew drop spider web looks magical.



SARAH, GEORGIA
10.5 Today
Enjoyed a fancy & yummy dessert at my mom's house, celebrating my birthday :)



RIKAKO, JAPAN
10.5 TODAY
An athletic meet was held. Kent was a leader of the blue group and performed cheering battle.



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
10.5  TODAY
Found this growing on the side of the road. Zoe said it's a little Christmas tree!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
5/10
Today ~ not so fast food!

I meant to upload this for yesterday, but as ever I was late (it gets like that sometimes)! This is the view across our yard, that I see TODAY & every day ~ the milk vans these days are faster than the old electric ones used to be, but still not so very fast! (They are our landlord's business, not ours!)



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
Photobucket




KATIE, INDONESIA
10.5.2010
Shaking my stuff and learning to bellydance.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today is a clean the house, drink pumpkin spice hot chocolate, fold some laundry, watch Oprah and cry, snuggle a baby, write in my journal, and "Wouldn't ya know it? Santa Clause is in my bath tub!" sort of day.



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
10/5/10
Today....I'm missing my little brother and sister.



BECKY,PHILADELPHIA
10.5.10
Today our friend Mikey caught his Pet Rooster and wanted to pose for a picture. Kids make life interesting, don't they?

7 comments:

  1. The weather is GREAT in Georgia!

    Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cheerful stuff. My favorite thus far. Santa in the tub, hands down. Ho ho ho! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics - love the dew drop shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are all so fun!!
    Greeting from TN! Thanks for hosting such a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots - love this "today". Lola, you really made me laugh. What a day you're having!!!

    Happy Tuesday everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the photos...but the one of the leaves with the water droplets really caught my eye!!! Thanks again for hosting another linky party!

    ReplyDelete