Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9.9.2010 "TODAY"

MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
9/9/10
The crowd heading to the US Open in Flushing Meadow Park in Queens, NY.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.9 Today
I really needed refreshing drink today.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
9/9
A timely & beautiful reminder that winter is just around the corner (although tree was actually dead all year round).


SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
9.8
The more photos I take of bees the more I realise just how beautiful they are!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
9.9.10
Will this be the last ice cream cone of the summer? We hope not!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.9
A street sign in Macau. I love the blue-on-white tiles against the pretty yellow of the wall.



KATIE, INDONESIA
9.9
We went to an "iftaar" or "buka puasa" as they call them here (means to open your fast in Indonesian) at an orphanage. This little girl waiting to until sundown until we could open our boxed meals captivated me with her beauty.



SARAH, GEORGIA
9.9 Today
My favorite niece -- helped me edit this picture of herself on my phone :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The little girl waiting to be adopted is SO gorgeous. What a precious child. I just prayed for her!

    And your niece is adorable as well Sarah! She is a better editor than me!

    Sonya, I love your bees. They are fascinating creatures. So detailed.

    Caroline, that tree is STUNNING. Oh my heart. I LOVE it. It has tons of character. I want to come and shoot it!

    That is a gorgeous street sign Buckaroomama! Love it

    Rikako, I could totally go for a nice cold drink like that. Was it refreshing? I thin I would pick Yuzu... maybe mango. Who knows! : )

    Kaish is home from school today. Love having my baby home.

    If you girls get a chance and could come over and comment on my weekly photographer interview I would be grateful. This photographer frequently shoots in Paris. Wait until you see his pictures. They are magnificent! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete