Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday Around the World ~ Enjoy the Journey :D

I really feel this week's meme gives a wonderful flavour of life around our beautiful globe.

Enjoy the journey with us..!

The America's
Wanda ~ Montreal (Canada)
Tues June 4th photo DSC_5369lightwm_zps57dc9cab.jpg

Salma ~ Canada


Maddy ~ NYC/New Jersey

Becky ~ Philedelphia
German Town Avenue
 photo germantownave_zpsf24bf119.jpg


Rocio ~ Mexico
Charrodays


Europe
Caroline ~ England
(Defenders of the Realm!)

May ~ Germany
"Last week, I bade goodbye to the alps."

Sonya ~ The Netherlands

Tinajo ~ Sweden
Taking a break between soccer games.

Susanna ~ Finland


Asia
Singwa ~ HongKong


Jade ~ Thailand
Shabu Shabu


All we need now is some Oceania, some Africa & some Antartica ~ anyone?!?

Grab our button, add it to your blog post and link up with us ~ we'd love to visit you today!





11 comments:

  1. I love how you pieced this together, Caroline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog. I don't comment often, which is my bad actually, but I really enjoy coming here. I would love to be a contributor, would you have room for any more? I am sorry that I don't live in any of your 'missing' locations though.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way I am commenting from my 365 project profile which can be found at...

    http://365.mollysdailykiss.com

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic collection - I feel like I took an early morning trip around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great group of shots...Caroline, your took my breath away for two reasons...I'm afraid of heights AND I love the knight in shiny (plastic) armor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I am from Romania and I would love to join this group if you're still accepting new members. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I have a Blogger friend from South Africa who takes gorgeous photos!
    I will send her your way.
    Loving this peek at your worlds. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how this was put together too! It's so interesting to see it by region like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh - this is so beautiful post!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Caroline Hampton I only just saw this... I am in the UK, just outside of London

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete