Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday Around the World ~ with a little Monday thrown in!!

You may not believe me if I tell you ~ but us girls at CG did NOT plan this!

Check out our colour themes today!!

May ~ Germany
Nature's canvas

Becky ~ Philedelphia

Caroline ~ England




Susanna ~ Finland

Jade ~ Thailand


Tinajo ~ Sweden
Saying goodbye to our dog before going to a sleepover

Singwa ~ HongKong

How COOL is that!!

And then there's more...

Caroline

Wanda ~ Montreal


And a subtle hint of more!

Sonya ~ The Netherlands
Working on my TAN with Hannah!

Sonya
A wonderful spot for a picnic!

Susanna
Warming up the sauna

Tinajo
New art - love this collage!

Do you think maybe we all have summer in mind!?!?!


Why not join us ~ link up to your blog post below ~ and show a little more summer :D



5 comments:

  1. So many lovely and colorful photos!! <3

    BTW...I'm not from Norway, but it would be lovely live there too. :D I love Norway!! :)

    - Susanna (Finland)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..Im from NYC/New Jersey this week ( even though I'm from The Netherlands :)

    Wonderful photos,ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry ladies! - I'll change the places. I was posting in my lunch break, mid school & my sons birthday! Had a blank and too little time! Thanks for being good humoured about it! :-D Cx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sommer & sun & colorful photos = makes my day!
    Such a lovely blog hop, linking the world together :)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color connections! xo

    ReplyDelete