Tuesday, June 18, 2013

MON & TUESDAY AROUND THE WORLD

Caroline ~ England
DD Turned 8 this week ~ and loved his 'jaffa' cake :D

Boys and bikes - especially new ones - a special bond!
~ ~ ~ 

BECKY ~ Philedelphia
~ ~ ~ 

SINGWA ~ Hong Kong
My kids' little smoothie shop... I love the names they came up with!
~ ~ ~

JADE ~ Thailand

~ ~ ~

MAY ~ Germany
Today, we say goodbye to our home of 3 years 7 months, the longest we have lived in one.

Just...
~ ~ ~

SONYA ~ The Netherlands
Loving this color combination!

I am always amazed at how many different varities of tulips they have here in The Netherlands.
~ ~ ~

SUSANNA ~ Finland
Rye bread and easy soup

Our boys love this game!!
~ ~ ~

TINA ~ Sweden
Water - always peaceful

Suddenly girls are visiting my oldest rascal, and I see shoes in pretty colors in our hallway..!
~ ~ ~

Why not join us today? (sorry I'm a bit late today ~ tomorrow is fine! )

Grab our button and link up below to show us a little of your corner of this wonderful world we all live in :D





1 comment: