Monday, October 31, 2011

Tuesday Around the World

 
BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG 10.31 Josh as Extremio and Zoe as a flower child. :)
 
 
CAROLINE, ENGLAND TUESDAY 1ST NOV It that time of year where we thrash down the ferns and play in the field in a different way!
 
 
SARAH, GEORGIA
10.28

My beautiful mom and sister. We went out to celebrate my mom turning 60!!

 
 
WANDA, CANADA Tues. Nov 1,2011 Strike a pose. Dahlia, at the end of her ballet show for Halloween.
 
 
LOLA, UTAH Friday  28 Oct Oh Bubbuh, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
 
 
TINA, SWEDEN 11.1 The sign outside one of the cafés in my city - looks even more cosy in the evenings!
 
 
RIKAKO, JAPAN 11.1 We are enjoying night of Autumn.
 
 
KATIE, CANADA 2011.11.01 Hubby and I in a snow cave. What I bet he would give for a little chill right now while he sweats away in Baghdad. (Utah, USA)
 
 
MAY, GERMANY 01.11.11My pirate turned 11 on Halloween's day..
 
 
SALMA, CANADA Communal Global,Salma Playing peek-a-boo and sharing crackers with mommy.
 
 
TINA, SWEDEN 11.1 The sign outside one of the cafés in my city - looks even more cosy in the evenings!

Please link up and share your Today with us.  It’s always such a treat to get a sneak peek into each other’s worlds!

 

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful day all around the world. Today is perfect, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos everyone! Hope you had a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your pirate and I almost share the same birthday! Hope he had a wonderful day!
    Katie love your snow cave picture and the fact it is in Utah.....I really miss Utah.

    Have a beautiful TODAY ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the photos...Wanda, love that photo, and love the costume.
    Happy Tuesday everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how inviting that cafe in Sweden looks!!! I just want to go in there & settle in for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many happy faces. Hope Katie's husband is keeping cool and safe.

    ReplyDelete